Friday 23 December 2011

Wish List

Now that christmas is nearly upon us, I thought i would post a wish list. 

A couple of the wishes on there I know I have because I wrapped them.  My family always say Im very hard to buy for and i generally return everything, but I am getting better.  Wish lists are fun, and mine always feature new sports gear and vitamins..  A few "yeah right" items and always a diary..

Lots of hugs and kisses from my family an Oxfam goat and lots of handmade cards and presents.

Have you got a wish list???
1. swisse womens multi 2. Nike running shorts 3. Asics Kayano 18    
 4. Tom Ford sunglasses 
5. Louis Vuitton coin purse 6. Fornasetti le miniature vase 7. Fornasetti plate 8. Moleskin fuschia diary
9. Chloe ring 10. Chloe fragrance 11. Fornasetti plate  (these Ive already wrapped)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!