Friday 9 December 2011

People always talking about metabolism ..


We constantly hear the word metabolism.  What is it?  In short, it is a chemical process that goes on in our bodies that allows normal functioning and life.  The total amount of kj's your body burns is regulated by your metabolism.  You cannot control your metabolism but you can help make it work better for you. The above article has some really simple but good tips on what to do and not do, to better support the function.  
On a personal note, I found that once i turned 30 i noticed a slower rate in my metabolism.  I noticed that i needed to work harder in my exercise and be more vigilant with my nutrition in order to maintain the same physical fitness.  Thats just me.. In any case i do try to adhere to the points above..cant be bad for you.....Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!