Monday 9 April 2012

My new PB...

Happy Monday !! Hope you all had a great Easter.  We have been away visiting family for a few days.  The kids have really enjoyed seeing their grandparents and spending time with cousins.

We spent yesterday enjoying a lovely long lunch and a few glasses of red.  Yum!!

Every time I go away I always pack my runners and workout gear with the intention of working out.  More often than not they do get used, unless I'm having a very lazy kind of break.  So after a long and beautiful Saturday night dinner I put out my gear so it was ready for me as I rolled out of bed Sunday morning.

Happy Easter !!! Gear on and out for a run, love not knowing where I'm going just running...great way to explore - and run I did.  I set myself a new PB !!

My fastest and best time 5km.  WOW!!   22m:46 , avg pace 4.33..



Needless to say I am VERY happy about that.  I love setting goals and working towards reaching them.  So the rest of the day was spent indulging....I figured I earn it.

So now my next goal is to try and replicate that run and maybe even try and break it.  It was hard though so it might take a while, in any case a goal is a goal so Ill keep at it and see how I go...

I hope you all had a great Easter break and enjoyed some quality family time.  Enjoy the rest of the week and keep working on those goals.....Keep at them, be determined, committed and you will reach them..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!