Friday 20 April 2012

Friday fitness funnies!

Goodmorning, Welcome Friday ! Where did the week go? Is it really Friday already? Why do my legs hurt? Is it good to be able to walk down the stairs this morning?  I hope everyones week has been well.

I started my morning at 6 am with a hills run session.  It was still dark when we started and cold but nothing beats the pain of the crazy incline up and down 4 times.  Legs burning, chest pounding - I had to chant a little while running up, YOU CAN DO THIS !


It felt like I was running up a mountain.  It was tough but part of my weekly run schedule, with the aim of building leg strength and increasing run economy.  Glad it was over.

Rest of the morning client training and catching up on lots of chores before the kids finish school.  I thought I would start posting a Friday Funnies post to get you in the mood for the weekend and to jiggle that funny bone, laughter also a great calorie burner and core strengthener :)

Enjoy ! Click on the link for a funny video..

http://youtu.be/jE3KWhUCros








Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!