Monday 23 April 2012

Motivation Monday!



Hello Monday !  Hope you all had a great weekend filled with love. laughter, fun and fitness!  I thought the above would be a great Monday motivator.  Even I struggled this morning after a few wines last night celebrating my husband birthday, but I just had to find my motivators for todays LSR.  (Long slow run)

For the first time today, I ran with my phone - specifically with the intention of taking some photos of the beautiful area I run in, and showing you some of my motivators for getting out there and just doing it. (Very original)

The track at 8km mark



Doesn't this look like a painting? Amazing..



Respecting the ancestors and their land




The entire run I can smell eucalyptus, it is so calming


This very sad tribute to a little boy who drowned in the Yarra on a family picnic @ my 4km mark , I run for this little boy past this point


Today s run - 16km

So they were my motivators for todays long run, what motivates you? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!