Friday 30 March 2012

Sharing the love









Aren't they the most stunning flowers ????  I was so pleasantly surprised today when I found this beauty perched up against my front door.  First thought.....Wrong house???  Second thought.... have I forgotten an anniversary???

None of the above !!!

The beautiful flowers were sent as a thank you by two of my PT clients.  I was so touched by the beautiful unexpected gesture that tears were rolling down my cheeks...Yes I am a big sook, but I bet you would be choked up too.

These two ladies have been working so hard consistently week after week and logging in great results towards their personal goals.  A huge well done to them. They are a great example of the power of hard work, consistency and positive action.

My beautiful flowers and card sit pride of place in the "good room".  Thank you Jane and Laura !!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, enjoy the good weather and don't forget daylight savings on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!