Thursday 8 March 2012

KONY 2012

I wanted to post this video that was sent to me by many friends over the last few days.  It introduces a very very bad man  - Joseph Kony.  It was quite distressing to watch and to come to the realisation that this is happening to thousands of children of the world in this day and age.

I watched the video with my 11 year old daughter and she was shocked to say the least.  Her first words after the video finished were.. " mum, its 2012..we have to help make him famous"

I know everyones ideas, opinions and thoughts are different and thats what makes our world so diverse, but  have a watch of the video and Im sure you'll agree with my daughter Chloe.  Any step we take or make is a step in the right direction...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!