Friday 23 March 2012

Multitasking mums !!

Its Friday and its the first chance I've gotten to sit and write a little.  Phew!! What a week!

My trip to Singapore was amazing !!! 16 girls, lots of shopping, reflexology, walking, eating and lots of laughs.  My 5 days in Singapore went by so quickly....feels like I never left. What a lovely place....very clean, organised and highly efficient.  I am a bit of a germophobe so needless to say international travel makes me kind of anxious......cant get any better than the sanitation of Singapore.  

I loved everything about the place.  We got through quite a bit.  Lots of shopping - which surprisingly went very well considering there were so many girls.  Trips to Chinatown, Little India, Night Safari, cocktails at Raffles and some boogying up on the sky deck bar at Marina Bay Sands.

Arrived home Saturday morning on an overnight flight to be greeted with a beautiful thud of reality back at home.  Aaaaaa the serenity !!! Not!!  Why are women such masters at multitasking and keeping things together ?? Not that my husband didn't try but you could see it was hard yakka.  So the rest of the day was spent washing, cleaning, son to the doctor, netball game and run group at 5 pm.  I still don't know how I managed to run but I must say the Saturday girls did an amazing job on their 25 min run.  They all kept up and finished just before the rain set in.   

So this week back to reality, school activities, back to training and all my lovely clients. They all managed to do well while I was away and all recorded some weight losses for the week so well done!!

And a huge pat on the back to my Wednesday run group ladies who amazingly finished their 5km run. They ran all the way at a good steady pace...So proud, and in good time too... Run for the Kids not far away and the ladies who are running in it are going to do a fine job...Well done to them for putting in all the effort, determination and those last sprints to the end !!!!

I hope you all had a fun and fit week and enjoy your weekend !!!   and some pics from Singapore !!

Dumplings..Yummy
 Loved the hand sanitiser at the restaurant entrance..
 Love that they all had masks on while cooking..my kind of place ..
 Chinatown..
Raffles..What a beauty...
All the girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!