Saturday 10 March 2012

Going on a ride on a big jet plane

Hello everybody, hope you have all been well.  I've had a great week with my PT clients and my running group.  We are at week 6 of our couch to 5k program and I have to say I'm so proud of all the wonderful ladies participating.  Our 7 am group this morning was looking back at week 1 when we first started at a 90 sec interval jog.  Wondering at how far they have all come, todays jog intervals were a whopping 8 minutes.  Everyone kept up and they have even gotten used to the sprint to the end.

A huge well done and pat on the back to everyone !!  And some wonderful results from my PT clients.  Body fat % decreases and weight drops, more importantly everyone is getting fitter and stronger.

Every morning I put up a motivational quote to try and inspire myself and my friends and clients.  One of the most popular of these I thought I would share with you to have a think about....

     "You are a perishable item...live accordingly...."

 One of my favourites, although I don't know who it is Im actually quoting, but thanks !!

And on another note, Im off to Singapore tomorrow morning for 5 wonderful days with 16 amazing girls. Im in the midst of packing, organising massive to do lists for my husband, parents and kids and getting extremely excited.  I have been a little nervous but am feeling a lot better at the moment, just received a very lovely, thoughtful call from my dear friend Kate...reminding me that it will all be fine and to just enjoy..great advice.. thank you xxx

Enjoy your long weekend guys,

Stell




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!