Thursday 12 January 2012



We've spent the last couple of days at the beach at a friends amazing beach house. Thanks K!!  The weather wasn't as fabulous as we would have liked, but it was nice just getting away.  Did a 7 km run along the beach one morning and it was magnificent.  It seems like such a healthy lifestyle when you live near the beach.  Who wouldn't want to go for a run every morning along such an amazing view??

We even managed to fit in a impromptu training session on the deck, (as you can see we had a backdrop to die for), I even joined in some very funny trampolining with the kids  (took me back to my younger years. I thought I would post a photo of that too, just for laughs)


              And then finished off the days with a special glass of bubbles.



So back to dreary, stormy, cold Melbourne.  Its tough!!  Ill be spending the next few days putting together my training schedules for this year.  If anyone is interested in securing a time slot, feel free to email me at urbanfitstudio@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!