Sunday 8 January 2012

Super Hero!


A few months ago my little boy celebrated his 6th birthday in Super Hero style.

My very talented sister, of  Little Sooti Events put together a party fit for any super hero.  The kids had a wonderful day and even had a visit from Batman.  The pre confirmation call the night before was hilarious.

Phone rings, me: Hello, who is this?
Answer at end of line: It's Batman!

It took me a second to register, I thought I was in a movie and then realised it was the party entertainment.

I thought I would share a little print article featuring Daniels' super hero party. 


Click on the link and view page 96.  So proud of my sisters efforts on the day...

If you need an event planner for any occasion big or small, child or adult, or even a feature dessert table then you must visit Thetis over at Little Sooti Events and have it organised and styled for you professionally and creatively!!

Little Sooti .. website ..
Little Sooti .. facebook ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!