Wednesday 22 February 2012

Yesterdays run!



Yesterday I spent the morning client training, and once done for the day contemplated going out for a run.  Well I did.  I always find it so much harder if I don't head off for a run early in the morning.  When I leave it to later in the day (yesterdays  was at midday) I seem to really work hard for it.  Not a great picture of the Garmin, but its on there, 10kms 56:12 mins.  Felt a lot harder, although it was quite hot at that time.  Note to self : always harder for you later in the day.

I guess I just need to fit the run in whenever i can.  I do feel much better for it now though.  And once done  I did go and get a relaxing pedicure to relieve these runners feet and toes.. (I was going to post a pic of my newly shellaced toenails, but even in their glory I must admit Im not a fan of my size 9.5 feet.  But hey they take me from A to B and help me run a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!