Wednesday 25 July 2012

New PB !

Goodmorning everyone !  Its been a little while since my last post so I hope you have all been keeping fit, healthy and well.  The cold weather has definitely set in in Melbourne.  Yesterdays morning PT session at 6 am was a frosty and very foggy one.  A big well done to my client for getting out of bed, getting her workout gear on and fronting up to her session.  She also managed to reach a PB time/pace on her cardio workout on the cross trainer, getting better, getting stronger ! Well Done !

How foggy it was yesterday morning!



And after !

I've been busy with client training now that school holidays are over everyone is back into their training routines, working towards reaching their personal goals.   I have also been working on starting up my new circuit classes.  I have started with the 3 classes and have gotten some great response so have had to add on another Saturday time slot which is fantastic.  However there are still some spots available on the Monday and Wednesday 9.15 classes so if you are interested be quick to secure your spot.  Please   email me for further information, urbanfitstudio@hotmail.com  There are only 129 DAYS UNTIL SUMMER ! So lets get started NOW to get you into shape and more importantly feeling healthy and happy !

So, since my Run Melbourne half marathon ( I must say, the few days following I was so sore everywhere ) I have gone out and done a few runs and felt pretty good.  This mornings session I decided I would do a 10 km run.  Was feeling good and had my new Kayanos on.  Well what a run ! I ran a PB !!  WOO HOO ! So excited ! 10 km in 50m 26 sec.  Im wondering if I perhaps should be focusing on shorter distances and running faster ? Hmm something to think about...but its all a challenge ! Times, distances, races, Im competing with myself.  Challenging and pushing my own physical and mental boundaries ( also challenging the biomechanics of my body ..foot/leg still not fixed, but am working with my physio and podiatrist to sort them out)





Sweaty happiness at the end !





This ones going straight to the pool room !

So now that my exercise is done for the day I am off with my beautiful daughter and sister to watch a matinee session of Annie ! I am so excited ! I have been waiting for this show for a while so Im sure we will enjoy the trip to the city, the show and some girly time...

What are you doing for the rest of the day ? Are you getting some exercise in too ?

Till next time, X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!